Fire Damage Restoration
First things first! Do not eat, drink, or breathe in anything that has been near the fire’s flames, smoke, soot, or water used to put the fire out.
We are your trusted local Torrance IIRC certified fire damage experts for residential, commercial and industrial properties. We will provide you detailed cost estimate and also recommend the best course of action. We accept all established insurances. Our services include a-z of securing your home against more damage and restoring it to pre-damage condition. This means inspecting, analyzing & repairing damage, storing household & repaired items until the restoration work is completed to your satisfaction. No matter the cause of fire – Fix and future prevention of the cause of fire – lightening, accidents, kitchen fire, faulty appliance, electric wiring fault, gas line malfunction, garage chemicals, romantic candles left unattended, we can take care of it all. Your home will be in the most experienced hands in Torrance.
Just give us a call at 310-504-2333
We at Water Damage Restoration Torrance cover the whole nine yards of water and fire damage restoration. From water damage restoration to mold remediation to drywall installation to emergency plumbing to remodeling to HVAC and heating appliances to damage proofing to insurance dealings.
Water Damage Restoration, Torrance Fire and related services
- • Smoke odor removal with state of the art equipment
- • Removal of ash & residue
- • Soot cleaning
- • Air ducts and HVAC cleaning
- • Water removal and dehumidification
- • Mold mitigation and remediation
- • Corrosion control
- • Ozone treatment
- • Document drying
- • Board-Ups
- • Art restoration
- • Electronics cleaning
- • Remove smoke and soot from carpets, upholstery, drapes, blinds, building interiors and restoration of the same
- • Clean, decontaminate, deodorize, refinish, and restore ceilings, walls, hard floors interiors and exteriors
- • Insurance claim inventory service
- • Ensure regulatory code compliance
Our Fire Damage Restoration Process
- • Property and contents inventory
- • Evaluating best fire damage restoration process
- • Determining Xactimate honest cost estimate
- • Thorough structural and contents cleaning, polishing & finishing by utilizing best process, tools, and equipment for restoration
- • Soot, carbon, odor inspection, elimination and verification
- • Final inspection and move-in clearance
Important FAQs by U.S. Fire Administration Department
FEMA U.S. Fire Administration Department provides handy Frequently asked questions about fire department actions
Q. Why did they break windows and cut holes in the roof?
As a fire burns, it moves up and down and across, growing very fast. Breaking windows and cutting holes in the roof is called ventilation. This slows the fire’s growth. It helps get rid of dark smoke that makes it hard for firefighters to see where they are going. It helps them fight the fire more quickly. In the end, ventilation can help save lives and property.
Q. Why do firefighters cut holes in walls?
This is done so that the fire department is sure that the fire is completely out and that there is no fire left inside the walls or in other hidden places.
Q. How can I get a copy of the fire report?
In most areas, a fire report is a public document. Ask for it at the fire department or fire marshal’s office. The fire report will help you with information that your insurance company and other official offices may request.
Our top rated team of Fire Damage Restoration Professionals will help you restore your fire-damaged property to its pristine condition. We are available round the clock to address your needs.
Call us on 310-504-2333